* My neck was actually in good enough shape to use the computer for a half hour last night. I put some clips down! But oh noes, I put a feels clip down, and getting on with vidding instead of just watching that over and over again? Tough times.
* On the subject of vidding, Fall Equinox sign ups are open
* You can get the game Jotun
for free on Steam atm. Don't know how long it's going to last, but it looks beautiful and you get to play a viking lady out to prove her worth to the Gods.
* The new Dr is a lady? GOOD STUFF. Now let's pray we don't get an annoying, white boy companion. I might actually have to start watching it. Meanwhile, I'll settle for watching the joy of my twitter timeline, interspersed with mockery of outright stupidity. I mean, ain't that a gem
* Florida's Walt Disney World now has plans of adding a Star Wars
-themed hotel. And they're going above and beyond. Employees will be in costume and in character at all times, you'll get an identity of your own (and I do believe costuming as well), and all the windows? Will show only outer space. (!!!)
Personally, I would like to petition for more hotels with outer space windows? Gimme a sparse, space-feeley room and THE UNIVERSE OUTSIDE MY WINDOW. Think about it, you don't even have to pay for a good view, as it'll be programmed into every single room ;D
* Note to self: RE-UP YOUR MOOD THEME BEFORE PHOTOBUCKET SWALLOWS IT WHOLE.